Been ill past few days so never got too much work done.
Changed my offer slightly to incentivize people to buy 2 products instead of buying 1.
Idk if it'll increase average order value without decreasing conversion rate much, but I'll have to wait 1-2 days and see.
- Break even cost per purchase was $22,
- cost cap set to $16,
- average cost per purchase was $16 to $18.
- New break even cost per purchase is $34 (shitty margins with print on demand),
- cost cap the same ($16) since I wanna make it a fair test,
- average cost per purchase currently $31 (makes sense, 2x the cost, 2x the price —> probably gonna fail due to margins).
If I make less than $6 per order on average with this setup (making people buy 2 minimum), then I’ll revert back to original.
I just don’t want to get too fingers-on-the-buzzer and change it back before the test has fully run, so I’ll look at results on Monday or Tuesday (giving it 24-48 hours, should be enough data) before I switch back.
All ads etc are the same, the changes are just on-site only with the offer.
I should focus on my SAAS I’ll be honest as that’s going to take me to my first million the quickest, but I still wanna see how the A/B test runs. All data is valuable.
Getting bugs as usual with SAAS, gotta fix them and stop the flashing on loading message threads (previous email replies).
Added include spam/trash thing and “show closed replies” into a settings bar.
Also I probably included/fixed quite a few things, forgot what they were.
Just gotta work out some kinks, add a few more necessary features for customer service (i.e. seeing previous email messages from a person 1-click) —
And then I'll make the Shopify integration etc etc.