Tidied up code quite a bit, made some parts of it more efficient.
E.g. before was double reading/writing to database, fixed that.
Some other stuff fixed too.
I've got to put everything in their own separate 'Items' part so it's scalable (e.g. atm everything takes up 200KB / 1MiB limit) — with 5x the messages we'll go over the limit [unlikely but could happen]
That's for a later date though...
Got all the IG + FB data
Now I've gotta put all of it in one
- So gotta combine gmail messages + facebook direct messages + instagram direct messages [main inbox type thing]
- Then gotta make a separate table for fb ad comments + fb page post comments + dynamic ad post comments + ig ad post comments + ig page post comments + ig mentions [secondary inbox]
- So I'll get to work combining those this week/next week + should be able to read/write everything to facebook + instagram fairly soon.
Problem is some parts of it I'm limited since my app hasn't been released yet, e.g. webhooks + seeing some fields (from_name)...
But shouldn't be too much of a problem.
- After this I might skip Twitter integration [80/20 rule]
- I'll probably create a live chat app system // possibly self-service portal too
- Then make macros
- Then maybe maybe subscriptions
- SMS might be future thing
- Shipping/returns maybe future
Basically I've done quite a bit of it... for the rest I'll have to get merchant feedback,
As big business needs might be different + highly varied, so I'll have to build a product that's good for them.
BUT if I focus on getting the small details right to start off with (trying to automate as much of everything as possible), then I should be well on my way to making something very good.
I don't care if other apps have more integration/features. I'm going for depth, not width.
E.g. integrating with 5 different shipping apps + 5 different returns apps is stupid af if you can just make it yourself + have an all-in-one system for customer service, which would be a lot more smoother + scalable.