- Doing Facebook integration & Instagram integration
- Got Facebook messenger messages + ad comments + page post comments
- Also got Instagram messages + page post comments
- Still gotta get Instagram ad comments and Instagram mentions
Twitter integration will be a future thing.
After I've got the data, next stop is combining it with the email data so it functions as all-in-one inbox.
Won't be too tricky.
Will likely have 1 inbox for main stuff (messenger, dms) + another one for comments/social media posts.
In the future I'm going to automate the stuff that needs to be automated + add tags/filters where possible.
E.g. if someone says “Where's my order” in a social media comment, then I'll flag it + add a red 'Important' tag or smth...
Or just skip that step + just reply automatically saying 'here's the info you need... if you need more help then reply'
Gotta go to tertiary steps instead of trying to copy competitors.
E.g. purpose of managing comments is to
- A) Thank customers who leave nice messages and
- B) Answer customer FAQs
- C) Deal with order-related queries
It's a lot easier to automate sub-tasks instead of trying to go for 1 big major task.
- E.g. you can see how you could automate 'thank you' messages.
Create a list of variable thank you messages (based on the brand).
These can be written by the store owner.
- E.g. customer writes 'Love mine!'
- E.g. you usually reply 'Thank you so much for buying our [X] [Name]! I appreciate you so much! <3'
But instead of writing that 50000 times, you just save it (and variations of it) + let the auto-thank you message thank your customers.
But if someone writes a longer and more heartfelt message, then you can flag it (based on text length) + mark as important.
Because really that's what most people do – they have a fixed # of variable responses, and respond based on the IF/THEN templates they were 'trained' with.
If a real person writes the original message, then it's still sincere + has the same effect for the customer.
Now I'm not saying you HAVE to use automation/templates to respond to customers, but I'll create them for people who want to practically save their time + deal with more important issues.
The end goal is to have most (if not all) customer questions responded to instantly.
This should also increase conversion rates + LTV...
- Because as soon as a customer needs help, they should get it.
- There and then.
- No waiting.
- No issues.
- No extra returns/exchanges.
- No packages shipped out 'by mistake'.
- No 'missed messages'.
- No BS.
Anyway back to it...